What light suggestions for my t5 light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stuu_Wean

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. I have a 4ftw x3fth x 1.5ft deep. With bubble coral and fish. Ive just purchased a 4ft 4 tuve t5 light. I was reading about a blue and 3 white lights.
Can anyone reccome d any suggestions.

Thanks
Stu

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

When I used florescent lights I ran blue white blue white , it all depends on what you intend on keeping this particular arrangement of lights worked great for softies and lps.

so you know florescent s should be replaced at least once a year aprox $30. per bulb that's $120. per year . thats a lot of cash

for what you pay for the light fixture and bulbs in a year , you can get a good led set up for that , and they will last around 10yrs without ever needing to replace a bulb ,

just keep the dust out of the fan motors along with cleaning any salt residue off the fixture and lens. I had mine 5 yrs already and love them , I need to replace one of the fan motor as it burned out . but I keep my fans running 24/7

its a simple computer fan a very cheap fix about $10., I'm lucky I have many floating around the house from older computers . the best part is you wouldn't have to upgrade to a better light for SPS (y)

Back
Top Bottom