What size canopy do i need?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barterking85

Aquarium Advice Addict
i need a canopy for my tank i have aprox. 33 gallon 36x12.5 odd size anyone heard of this please help what size conopy do i need for inside the black rim is 35 3/4 x 11 1/4

ryan-peddle said:
i need a canopy for my tank i have aprox. 33 gallon 36x12.5 odd size anyone heard of this please help what size conopy do i need for inside the black rim is 35 3/4 x 11 1/4

I just bought a tank like that. Unfortunately I do not know what size canopy sorry

I want to say you need one that is 36x12.5... Seems too simple though. What exactly are you looking for? A canopy has to be just a little bigger than the tank size to fit on top, otherwise it won't be stable. If you're unable to find one, you could always build one. They're fairly simple if you have any handyman (or woman) skills.

yeah i was looking to find one to fit inside my black rim you know how it has a lip? my other tank the canopy sits right inside that lip which the measurements are 35 3/4 x 11 1/4 it seems hard to find

iam prolly gonna built one being i am a carpenter it just would be nice to find one that matches my other tank i know iam fussy

Back
Top Bottom