What to pay my "fish sitter"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiny one

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am hiring a guy to visit my tank once while I'm away for a week. My husband Will feed them.
Could anyone help me figure out how much to pay him. I have two 10 Gallon tanks and a 2.7 gal. Pico.
Services needed:

* Test water
* exchange water if necessary
* clean my filter on one 10 gallon.
* clean the inside of the glass on the pico and one 10 gallon.

Thank you

Well this doesnt answer your question, but all of those things can be done right before you leave and will be fine until you get back... I mean as long as the fish are being fed the systems should be more the fie for a week

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Well this doesnt answer your question, but all of those things can be done right before you leave and will be fine until you get back... I mean as long as the fish are being fed the systems should be more the fie for a week

+1 just make sure they get topped off to maintain salinity and a week shouldn't be and issue just have them fed once over that week and parameters should be good.

I am mostly worried about my latest algae bloom in 10 gallon, which is slowly receding. I thought it would be a good idea to get a critique on my methods. And the "tiny one", very healthy but fragile due to it's size. I just did all maintenance except for the taller, cube tank, hence the filter and a quick interior scrubbing. Lazy. The kid is great and I like the peace of mind. What would you pay him?

image-1296888785.jpg

Pico reefer, taken with I Pad.

Attachments

• image-1455426642.jpg
    image-1455426642.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-529377166.jpg
    image-529377166.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 66
Is he comin every day? How bout 5 bucks a visit? Thats good, easy money;)

Back
Top Bottom