Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-26-2006, 12:17 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via ICQ to Lonewolfblue Send a message via Yahoo to Lonewolfblue
I have a Rena XP3 which I cycled on my 55G before moving it to my planted 75G. I love it, have had no leaking problems at all. And maintenance is very easy.

55G Filstar XP3 - 16" Fire Eel
75G Medium Planted - Filstar XP3 Low Light - Established Feb 2006
Lonewolfblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a Eheim 2213 on my tank- does an outstanding job for cleaning. The set-up is easy, the instructions are clear, and the prcie off ebay is unbeatable- bought it for 60 dollars brand new...
After having a Fluval, a Rena, and first a Eheim Ecco, I actually say the two Eheims are the finest- easy to clean, min maintenance, and clear instructions. Eheims only need to be cleaned about every two months, and most of the filter media does'nt need to be replaced, so its cheaper over the long run. Just my two cents...

physicsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone have any AQUA ONE's? i have 8 CF1200 and they are great. had them for ova 3 years and havent had to replace a motor yet. just the occtional leaky oring from a tap. Great flow. Great media choices.... Parts are affordable. Easy to clean....

trotty is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com