what water changer do you recommend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paytertot

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently had the connector assembly break on my marina aqua-vac, so I'm looking to just buy a whole new one instead of getting a new part lol. So what do you guys recommend? I found an aqueon water changer, 25 feet, for $24 on Amazon.

paytertot said:
I recently had the connector assembly break on my marina aqua-vac, so I'm looking to just buy a whole new one instead of getting a new part lol. So what do you guys recommend? I found an aqueon water changer, 25 feet, for $24 on Amazon.

Hey!! That one is fine! I went with the 50 footer but I love mine and you'll love yours too!

;)

paytertot said:

I have that one it works great.

paytertot said:
Awesome lol so is that a good price? I have a 50 foot hose from the other one in case I need it.

24 bucks is a good price IMO, cheapest I found was 23 on thatpetplace

I got my aqueon 25' from Drs. Foster & Smith for $23 or so. I love it! You may need to pick up a faucet adapter from a hardware store, though. I had to and I have a pretty basic / common sink faucet.

I got my aqueon 25' from Drs. Foster & Smith for $23 or so. I love it! You may need to pick up a faucet adapter from a hardware store, though. I had to and I have a pretty basic / common sink faucet.

Foster Smith has good prices on those. And free shipping for any order over $49. Buy the water changer and add on some other stuff to get the free shipping. Food, treats, etc.

I went ahead and got the one on Amazon. Thankfully I didn't need a faucet adapter. I also got some planting tools, a co2 diffuser, and a canister filter ^.^

paytertot said:
I went ahead and got the one on Amazon. Thankfully I didn't need a faucet adapter. I also got some planting tools, a co2 diffuser, and a canister filter ^.^

Sounds like some good news!! Glad to hear.

paytertot said:
You makin fun of my vocab city boy?? Lol

No... I wouldn't do that. I'm really happy you got that there water changer. Your really gonna take a liking to it!!

I just used mine, I did a small WC. 25% my nitrates were a little high for my taste.

You're just bitter cuz you know you'd never make it on my side of the barbed wire! Hahaha :lol:
Jk, I know I say that kinda stuff a lot, like "reckon howdy ain't" and "I don't rightly know" haha

And yea I just had to use mine too, I'd been using buckets since my water changer broke and never really gave it a deep cleaning lol. Until now.

I also just ordered the aqueon water changer and I used it once and I have to say I will never go back to buckets. It just makes life that much easier.

Back
Top Bottom