What's the difference between api products?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TmeLrd11

Aquarium Advice Activist
In terms of a water conditioner what is the difference between Stress Coat and their Tap Water Conditioner? And what about Stress Zyme? Is it to be used like Microbe-Lift Special Blend to maintain the filter?

If im not mistaken the strezyme is conditioner and stress coat with bb.. I may be wrong on that

I thought it was stress zyme was the water conditioner with bacteria in the bottle, and the tap water conditioner was just conditioner. I'm not sure what the stress coat was, maybe thats the one that helps the slime coat on the fist?

TmeLrd11 said:
In terms of a water conditioner what is the difference between Stress Coat and their Tap Water Conditioner? And what about Stress Zyme? Is it to be used like Microbe-Lift Special Blend to maintain the filter?

Stress Coat is water conditioner and Stress Zyme can be used to add bacteria to start a new aquarium. Stress Zyme is also used for maintenance it can be added during water changes it uses bacteria to clean sludge from gravel.

TmeLrd11 said:
Thanks guys. That's what I figured.

Stress Zyme is really cool stuff check out the website and see the gravel test they did with and without Stress Zyme.

Back
Top Bottom