where do can you buy a reef tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Been trying to shop arond for some 90-125g reef tanks (preferably predrilled?) glass or acrylic but i haven't really been able to find anyplace that sells them. My region really isn't a big on fish and the LFS's in my area sell some glass tanks that are larger but no reef ready.

Online shops or even LFS in Lincoln/Omaha/Kansas City would work. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I want to upgrade to a 125 reef tank. Not that i want to start a reef really but i will in the future and i'd prefer to buy a tank that i can use for a reef later on...even if i'm only going with a FOWLR tank for now. I'm thinking about building my own stand and canopy and making my own sump. But i would like to purchase the aquarium itself. Any ideas?

Thanks.

For glass- Oceanic and all-glass sell pre-drilled tanks
For acrylic- Tenecor and many others.

Did you ask your LFS if they can order a reef ready for you? Some guys I know got tanks from glasscages and the like them..... They will custom make your tank. Not sur eif the deliver out to Nebraska , check there web site......

Remember, just because a store doesn't have a pre-drilled 25 with bulkheads in-stock doesn't mean they won't order it in for you. I know Fish World in Lincoln will deliver the tank to you if you live in-town.

i have a friend who own a fish store. store is in kansas. he sells oceanic and all glass which is pre drilled. if you are interested. i can ask him. :)

Back
Top Bottom