Where do you get your suppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Where do you get your supplies?

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but.... Where do you ladies and gentlemen get your supplies like Prime,filters,nets,water conditioners etc... Any good web sites? Seems like I'm going through a lot of money because the supplies at the LPS are my means cheap.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

For 'chemicals' like prime & fertilizers I usually buy them on amazon or somewhere online, you can get the larger quantities for much cheaper that'll last you longer.
Filters, air pumps, lights, etc. I like to buy used, eBay, craigslist, on here. Much cheaper.
For nets and 'disposable' things like that just the pet store.

For 'chemicals' like prime & fertilizers I usually buy them on amazon or somewhere online, you can get the larger quantities for much cheaper that'll last you longer.
Filters, air pumps, lights, etc. I like to buy used, eBay, craigslist, on here. Much cheaper.
For nets and 'disposable' things like that just the pet store.

pretty much the same as me, amazon is usually has good prices and i have PRIME so i get free 2 day shipping woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom