Where To Buy Online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matrix1272

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all

Can some of you tell me where the best place to buy my fish supplies online, like EHEIM JAGER HEATER 200 WATT, Filters, ect? I know there is Amazon, but they don't carry the Eheim 200 watt, is there other reputable online dealers out there you can trust? Thanks All

Thanks for the link, but can some of you tell me where you buy online? Good prices and Trustworthy? Thanks Again

Well I get a lot of my aquarium things from amazon, reasonable prices and I haven't had an issue in 5 years :)

Well I get a lot of my aquarium things from amazon, reasonable prices and I haven't had an issue in 5 years :)

I do alot of buying on Amazon also, but for some reason Amazon doesn't carry the EHEIM JAGER 200 WATT Heater, and I order 2 of the Aqua Clear 110 Filters and both came damaged, so with those 2 items I would like to find a Online Store that I can Trust and other have used and Liked. Please let me know what online stores you use for your Fish Supplies, besideds Amazon. Thanks

Petco.com has good prices on certain things check it out

Back
Top Bottom