Where to get cheap tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishywishy333

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, I am wanting to get an aquarium of about 120 litres but I'm not sure where to get a cheap one. One without a lid is fine because I can make my own one really easily. I am in the UK so no .com sites. :)

Thanks in advance. :thanks::fish2::dance:

Hi everyone, I am wanting to get an aquarium of about 120 litres but I'm not sure where to get a cheap one. One without a lid is fine because I can make my own one really easily. I am in the UK so no .com sites. :)

Thanks in advance. :thanks::fish2::dance:

Second hand is the way to go. Check out gumtree. You might not always find a bargain straight away but if you frequent the site over a few weeks you're bound to find something within driving distance.

Quick question, why no .com sites? I wasn't aware the UK had any issue with them..

Second hand is the way to go. Check out gumtree. You might not always find a bargain straight away but if you frequent the site over a few weeks you're bound to find something within driving distance.

Quick question, why no .com sites? I wasn't aware the UK had any issue with them..

Thanks, I just thought no .com sites because it will cost a lot for shipping. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom