Which light system would work for me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! The t5 ho should work, the only issue I'm seeing, keep in mind I'm a plant noob too.. The ultra low light java's and the high light dhg, are you planning on dosing ferts at all?
I'm using from Saechem Flourish comprehensive supplement already.
I will probably get some ferts for the root growers too.

Just with the CO2 thing...that I don't know. I don't understand how to do it so I will try to avoid it..lol

I'm using from Saechem Flourish comprehensive supplement already. I will probably get some ferts for the root growers too. Just with the CO2 thing...that I don't know. I don't understand how to do it so I will try to avoid it..lol
from what I understand so far.. With high light you will need a carbon source to combat algae. I use seachem excel, there is also metricide 14 on amazon, basically same as excel just twice as strong..

when I look over the description of the zoo med light system again it seems that I would have to purchase the plant light unit extra for around $25.
I think I need to see the box in store to see what is really in it :brows:

when I look over the description of the zoo med light system again it seems that I would have to purchase the plant light unit extra for around $25. I think I need to see the box in store to see what is really in it :brows:
I do not think the aqua sun rig comes with bulbs, you'd need the two 6500k bulbs with it. How long is your tank?

I do not think the aqua sun rig comes with bulbs, you'd need the two 6500k bulbs with it. How long is your tank?
:confused: no bulbs at all? You really think? wow then there goes the nice price down the river. How much sense makes the rig without bulbs? ??

tank is 48" long.

:confused: no bulbs at all? You really think? wow then there goes the nice price down the river. How much sense makes the rig without bulbs? ?? tank is 48" long.
ya, the aqua sun' say my Petco are just the fixture, tubes sold separately, I might be able to help you out here. PM me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom