Which RO/DI it's best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmperorFish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I been debating on which RO system it's best, and which is worth purchasing . Money wouldn't be an issue but want others opinion if these few RO/DI well get the job done. Don't mind spending little less or little more.... I will be setting up a brute trash can 44 gal. reservoir and the 20 gal salt mixed. Let me know which would do the job better or either one would be suitable... Thanks everyone :D

Link: Compare Products List - Bulk Reef Supply

I haven't looked into your link as it keeps closing itself. Work computers are garbage. Either way, I just got done making my own RO/DI off of bulk reef supply and I would suggest doing the same. This way you can make sure you are getting everything you will need for your system requirements and then tack on a meter to tell you when you need to change your filters.

yah your alright about that one but wouldn't know what I'll would need and besides the one that already done ...

It is a simple drop down menu. You then can click a box asking for them to look it over prior to being put together to make sure the setup is optimal. I had oen mistake on mine and they called me up about it and discussed it with me. Great customer service.

well it seem simple enough and thanks for the advice ... I'll be looking into building my own soon:D can't wait

Back
Top Bottom