Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Freak
That's incredibly small, it's tall and not wide, which is not good. I've had one of those, it's not as big as it looks. I'd just get the 5g and put a male betta and/or some african dwarf frogs, you could out some other inverts or fish in there I just can't hunk of any. But a 2g for 26 dollars isn't worth it when you could buy a 5g for less, especially when you don't want to use the filter that comes with it.
Originally Posted by JOMA View Post
Top Fin&reg Aqua Scene Desktop Aquariums - Aquariums - Fish - PetSmart

i have one of the 2 gallon tanks already which is what the betta i have already is in (i dont use the UGF, i made my own filter)

what if i got a second one of these and just had to seperate tanks about a foot apart ontop of the shelf?

would this be better?
Aqueon Mini Bow Desktop Aquarium Kit - Sale - Fish - PetSmart

MarkA123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice FINatic
true true

Brought to you by Joey's brain.
Hakuna matata.
JOMA is offline   Reply With Quote

5 gallon, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com