Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-17-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Will this work

I'm thinking of beefing up my filtration to get some more watter circulation. Currently I have a Fuval 304 and I'm not sure what I should get maybe a hob.

Anyways my goal would be, to get ride of my bubble wand. And I figured If I get some more surface aggitation that would be possible. I'm also thinking of adding another power head, I currently have one. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Love pets?
A fun pet community
Talon242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 09:34 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I love powerheads for circulation. You can set them low enough in the tank that you don't get a lot of surface agitation (along with CO2 loss, if you're supplementing). And a good mature sponge filter can be used to start up another tank with no cycling time if you're ever in a hurry.
“There is something in the quality of a good translation that can never be captured in the original.”
-William Gibson
travis simonson is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com