here is what i got:
* ARO brand AS-220 VHO
ballast, will power up to 220W or two 48" bulbs! This ballast will not run bulbs longer than 48".
* Designed to power two VHO
* Add additional supplemental lighting to your aquarium, or upgrade to Very High Output lighting for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new system.
* Highly efficient electronic ballast, no annoying hum like other magnetic ballasts.
* Small compact design.
* Wiring diagram on the ballast.
* Model #AS-220
Note: For maximum longevity and safety, wire ballast away from heat or humidity sources.
* Do NOT use 60" or 72" bulbs, as this will fail the ballast and void warranty.
* Warranty: 5 Years
ARO AS-220 Ballast Specs
Maximum Power: 220 Watts
Maximum Current: 1.82 AMP (120vac)
Operating Voltage: 120 VAC 10%
Black, White Wires: 18" Long From Case
Red, Blue, Yellow, Brown Wires: 18" Long From Case
Ballast Case Size: Long Case - 9 3/4"L x 1 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H
Ballast Weight: 18.5 OZ
High Power Factor: > .90
Ballast Min. Operating Temp.: -20 F (-30 C)
Ballast Maximum case Temp. : 158 F (70 C)
Ballast Lamp Starting Mode: Raid Start (better than Instant Start for the bulbs)
Class P (Thermal) Sound Rating - A
End of Life Protection: No EOL Circuit
Included in Ballast Kit:
* Electronic VHO
Raw Ballast ~Dimensions: 11 3/4"(L) x 3W) x 2H)
*2 pairs of high quality, 3 piece, moisture proof, German made endcaps complete with standoffs for mounting.
* Power Cord: