Woot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I got the shipping info and it is being shipped out of ANAHEIM, CA, current is in Vista Ca, so to address Kurt's point, I think he orders direct from Current (if that was your point, Kurt)....

Well, I don't have it yet...Probably by Friday.
Thanks, by the way!

Ok, I got the shipping info and it is being shipped out of ANAHEIM, CA, current is in Vista Ca, so to address Kurt's point, I think he orders direct from Current (if that was your point, Kurt)....

Sorry... I was a bit vague there.

Guess my point was that it's either (a) MarineDepot just selling under an anonymous ebay storefront [many businesses do this], or (b) someone blatantly stealing copyrighted material from MarineDepot's website. If it was (b), then I'd be a little suspicious of buying from them. And if (a), then I'd make sure you can't get it cheaper direct through MarineDepot.

Seeing that it's shipping out of Anaheim, my guess is (a) since that's where MarineDepot is.

I checked marine depot before, their price is $379.99. They do have free shipping on orders over $175, via UPS. I got this unit for $352.00 shipped. So, it could have come from them but at a better discount.....
On a side note, this item was $369 the day before I ordered it (I just decided to check, for the heck of it).

I got it today!!! The box was in another box. That box was double bubble wrapped and another box wrapped around it! Wow, this thing is a beast! It took about 20 mins to get through the wrapping and trust me I was flying! LOL. It covers the whole top of the tank, but I'll take that over the flimsy legs of the extreme.
I fired it up and my buttons didn't like that one bit. It took them about 5 minutes to open back up.
I purchased this from the username [FONT=&quot]jerl77 on ebay. He was very responsive and helpful.
Here is the link....geeze, he dropped the price again.
Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5HO - 10K / 460nm Actinics Light Fixtures
Just let him know Scott sent you from AA.
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom