Wow! Just Wow!! Python WC!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so I'm doing a pwc and I'm down to where I need to be, dose Prime accordingly and then I walk to the bathroom and temp match the best I can and go and turn the valve to fill the tank back up.

I'm watching the tank... And BAM!!!!!!!!

The faucet blew clean off the sink!! No joke the back pressure was too much I guess. Water everywhere!! 14 rolls of toilet gone, napkins gone, hair trimmers gone, and other items done... I cannot believe what happened!! My wife was just looking at me going your kidding me right? This is some kind of joke right?

I'm looking at her and watching water EVERYWHERE!!! Well.... Plumber is here now, good thing he's a friend. I ended up cracking the faucet he said the eternal part just blew. He said the building must have some great water pressure. Great!!

Well that's my story.

Wow I feel so bad for you. Who would have thought that the pressure would do that.

ChizerBunoi said:
Wow I feel so bad for you. Who would have thought that the pressure would do that.

I wouldn't that's for sure. Maybe a cheap faucet, the plumber couldn't fix it I need a new faucet. (shaking head)

Off to buy one tomorrow....

Hholly said:
Bummer. You've had quite a night.

I'm calling it quits for tonight. I have a fever and bronchitis too! Doc gave me an inhaler, nasal spray and antibiotics. My line of work I can't be sick. People count on me. Tomorrow I'll get the new faucet and do another pwc. Hopefully when I get the 75 gallon things will be easier maybe.

Back
Top Bottom