Zoo Med Nano 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zgibbs

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all,

I'm looking for a new filter for my
planted 5 gallon tank. I currently have a Deep Blue Boimaxx Nano, but looking to replace it. Does anyone have any experience with the Zoo Med Nano 10?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Never tried the zoomeds but the aqueon ones are pretty good and aquaclears give you a lot more space to do things media wise

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Never tried the zoomeds but the aqueon ones are pretty good and aquaclears give you a lot more space to do things media wise

I bought the Zoo Med, and my aquarium is crystal clear. Plenty of room for media and a chemipure bag. I'm really liking this small canister filter.

I bought the Zoo Med, and my aquarium is crystal clear. Plenty of room for media and a chemipure bag. I'm really liking this small canister filter.

That's great. Sorry I was under the impression that it was a hob. I should've looked it up! Good luck with your tank.

I had the ZooMed canister at some point, didn't like it that much. Got a nano SunSun canister, cheaper and better.

Back
Top Bottom