10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BboyTony

Aquarium Advice Regular
1 giant Betta
9 fancy guppies (4 males, 5 females)
3 black kuhli loach
5-7 ghost shrimps

Btw I have only fake plants and gravel and a driftwood which the 3 loaches LOVE...also a comer cave which the Betta likes and the shrimp...idk y but my Betta spends more time swimming on the bottom than the top...I think the bottom is more interesting

your overstocked. with just the guppys you would be stocked,factor in the betta and loaches,and your overstocked,and keep in mind,the loaches should be in groups of 5 or more

your overstocked. with just the guppys you would be stocked,factor in the betta and loaches,and your overstocked,and keep in mind,the loaches should be in groups of 5 or more

+1, I would go for something more like this:

1 Giant Betta
3 Guppies (all male if you don't want fry)
5 Black Kuhli Loaches
5 Ghost Shrimp

I would personally do either the betta OR the guppies and then get a schooling fish for the middle layer of the tank. That way you will have fish at each layer of the tank.

adadkins1 said:
+1, I would go for something more like this:

1 Giant Betta
3 Guppies (all male if you don't want fry)
5 Black Kuhli Loaches
5 Ghost Shrimp

I would personally do either the betta OR the guppies and then get a schooling fish for the middle layer of the tank. That way you will have fish at each layer of the tank.

My Betta spends more time on the bottom with my loaches and guppies r jus on top

Back
Top Bottom