10 gallon planted currently cycling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slacksuperstar

Aquarium Advice Newbie
After many stalled cycles got it going again. No fish currently open to suggestions.

Attachments

• image-2112348749.jpg
    image-2112348749.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 201
Slacksuperstar said:
After many stalled cycles got it going again. No fish currently open to suggestions.

Looks canny,good luck with your cycle :
You have not got massive options for a 10 gallon but maybe a Betta and a few small corydoras,dwarf ones thats what im going do with mine,endlers livebearers are only small,small rasboras,guppys maybe but with live bearers if you have males and females they will breed,i had all male endlers once and they are lovely little fish,a small school of neons maybe but usually small fish species for a.10 gallon :)

Well it finally cycled and today i finally added my fish 2 male mollies 1 black 1 silver and 1 cory

Attachments

• image-824097128.jpg
    image-824097128.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1265255610.jpg
    image-1265255610.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 121
Slacksuperstar said:
Well it finally cycled and today i finally added my fish 2 male mollies 1 black 1 silver and 1 cory

IMO I would add a few more corys they are very social fish and do better with some friends.

I plan on adding at least 1 more mollie in a week or so after eveyone gets settled in their new home perhaps ill add another cory as well if i have the room

Slacksuperstar said:
I plan on adding at least 1 more mollie in a week or so after eveyone gets settled in their new home perhaps ill add another cory as well if i have the room

Cory cats are schooling fish and will be much happier and healthier if you have at least three.

Slacksuperstar said:

I forgot to add: I was at my lfs yesterday and one of the associates said she had a single Cory. His fins were almost nonexistent and he looked really sickly. She bought 5 to put with him and now she can't tell him from the others. I thought it really interesting because I noticed the same changes in one of my Cory cats.

Back
Top Bottom