10gal stocking. What will breed besides guppies/platies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a molly that has premature babies but i have another one that has perfect babies. im not asking anything, but if anyone needs any advice for premature molly fry, just ask me!!

Last edited:
Well thanks guys one more question any info on them breeding how long until they do how ofter after that and how long how the babies to grow up. And what's the parental care?

image-2040745030.jpg

image-973866975.jpg

I also noticed I can only spot 3 out of the 8CS and 4 out of the 5 CRS in the last day I'm sure I'm being paranoid. But I'm so used to. Doing "roll call" on my fish, but I suppose shrimp are different.

Well she's finally done. I added 5 more CS and 2 CRS along with 4 Pygmy cory cars 8 maculates and 4 brilliant rasbora's i took home a AC20 from work today with everything else.
Oh I also have 4 leopard snails and 4 tiger snails. The eggs can't hatch in fresh water which is balls to the wall great. Here's a awful pic of a rough looking tank. The plants and looks will get better when I can get to it.

image-3260165144.jpg

The tank looks great ! Watch your water parameters with the CRS. I'm going to start top offs with Distilled and PWCs with 2/3 Distilled and only 1/3 conditioned tap water.

Today I found a female CRS with eggs I'm full of much excite. Haha less then a week after I got them.

Back
Top Bottom