150 gallon Discus Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostInFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Added 2 new sweet plecos today a Golden Nugget L081 and A Queen Arabisque L260 they are so cool I now have 2 GNuggets and 2 QArabisque check them out have a great holiday

Attachments

• image-19785984.jpg
    image-19785984.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2864061318.jpg
    image-2864061318.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3885064299.jpg
    image-3885064299.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 176
  • image-3823096988.jpg
    image-3823096988.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 205
Some background on the tank or tall plants at the back like Vallisneria would help hide those cables, they sort of distract the eye from the tank which is lovely.

Thanks for the input everyone. I have thought about the background but just can't bring myself to paint my tank and I haven't been able to find a background large enough to fit as my tank is tall. Maybe I will look into more large plants.

Beautiful tank! And your plecs are stunning, really like golden nuggets but my tank is too small.

Thanks, that's a good thing if your tank is to small. It just gives a reason to buy a bigger one lol.

I'm using the foam craft paper on mine. I had it painted once with black outdoor craft paint & it peeled/scraped off really easy when I removed it

I'm using the foam craft paper on mine. I had it painted once with black outdoor craft paint & it peeled/scraped off really easy when I removed it

It hard to pick one to go with I wish they just made larger backgrounds :)

Right! & apparently petsmart where I bought my 36 bow makes it so you can only find backgrounds to fit at their store. & they didn't have any I liked so I just wing it with craft stuff I have around the house. I've used trash bags too but they're way too thin & turn out looking grey & bubbly.

Right! & apparently petsmart where I bought my 36 bow makes it so you can only find backgrounds to fit at their store. & they didn't have any I liked so I just wing it with craft stuff I have around the house. I've used trash bags too but they're way too thin & turn out looking grey & bubbly.

We should create a background that fits any size tank we could be millionaires lol

Back
Top Bottom