155 gal, 6 plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xzap

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey everybody :)

Set up 10/14/06. Cycled in 4 weeks with 3 tetras and seeding.

6 jungle val planted and I will let a few runners grow. One bunch of hygro floating. Two pieces of driftwood, one piece of grapevine.

Today I added 3 glow tetras, 10 gold danios, 2 zebra danios & 3 blue rainbows.

Thx,

Dave

155_3.jpg

155_2.jpg

155_1.jpg

rich311k said:
Nice tank Dave. Good to see you.
Hey Rich,

My tanks have went thru some major changes *lol*

My 90 gal. simply got over ran with BBA to the point I basically started over & it looks good now !

I'm gonna keep mainly small schooling fish in this new tank & a few jungle val and that's all.

dave

Tank is looking fantastic. The only thing I would recommend is a background. The wallpaper takes away from the beauty of the tank. Black would look fantastic IMO. That is a very gorgeous tank.

Zagz said:
Tank is looking fantastic. The only thing I would recommend is a background. The wallpaper takes away from the beauty of the tank. Black would look fantastic IMO. That is a very gorgeous tank.
I second that...........looks great.....crystal clear water........but IMO you need a background.

Zagz said:
I'm gonna put a black background on it Zagz, just wanted to see how it looked without.

BTW, I've got 2 little danios in the overflow this morning *lol*

Thx,

Dave

Updated 12/06

I got the background on and I'm pretty much stocked.
I added 2 new 96 watt cf lamps.

I can't rem. the types of all the fish *lol* they're all small, colorful tetras, danios, the cool ones that look like they have red eyes, silver and red and black.. about 40 -45 total, 1 royal plec & 1 king plec

6 -10 jungle val, 1 bunch of floating hygro.

Thx,

dave

155_12_06.jpg

155_12_06_a.jpg

Looks lovely!!
What filter are you running...?
Also, I think your feeding basket is upside down.

It has a double wet/dry system.

I turn my worm feeder upside down on purpose; some of the fish won't go all the way to the top to get a worm :)

Thx,

Dave

Back
Top Bottom