20 gal ram pair tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The female ram is getting a bit aggresive especially at feeding time. She's even going after the danios and that's where I draw the line :(. I'll be watching her.

Nice tank man! How big is it? And whats it stock with

Thanks bro. It's a 20 high 24" x 12" x 16" stocked with a pair of Bolivian Rams, which I think I have a female and a male (hard to sex these fellows :banghead: ), 6 zebra danios, 5 banded kuhli loaches and some ramshorn snail hitchhikers.

Updated pic:

image-930447359.jpg

image-2783123504.jpg

image-913992415.jpg

image-1407765980.jpg

Excuse the water bottle but in this tropical heat I have to throw that thing with ice every day just to try and get the water down to 30 C.The rams are doing just fine, loving all those caves. As of today those are my only two remaining Kuhli Loaches of the original 6. It's the strangest thing that has happened to me in this hobby. All of the rest disappeared with no trace. I took apart almost everything, including the HOB and nothing. I also got rid of the big rock formation ornament because I think that was also the cause of the Kuhlis disappearance. They would get in there inside the tiny crevices in the ornament and disappear for weeks on end. The ornament was hollow so who knows if some of them died inside and just disintegrated inside or the others committed cannibalism on the dead. Awful and sad to be honest.

Updated pic:

Excuse the water bottle but in this tropical heat I have to throw that thing with ice every day just to try and get the water down to 30 C.The rams are doing just fine, loving all those caves. As of today those are my only two remaining Kuhli Loaches of the original 6. It's the strangest thing that has happened to me in this hobby. All of the rest disappeared with no trace. I took apart almost everything, including the HOB and nothing. I also got rid of the big rock formation ornament because I think that was also the cause of the Kuhlis disappearance. They would get in there inside the tiny crevices in the ornament and disappear for weeks on end. The ornament was hollow so who knows if some of them died inside and just disintegrated inside or the others committed cannibalism on the dead. Awful and sad to be honest.

Tank looks great! Nice job :D

Back
Top Bottom