20g Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This tank looks so amazing. 20 Long looks like 55G in these pictures because you just put everything in the perfect spots. Well done.

What type of plant are those red ones? I have a red and black theme in my tank and I want live plants.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

What type of plant are those red ones? I have a red and black theme in my tank and I want live plants.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

There are three red plants in there I believe. From left to right: Ludwidgia sp. red, Rotala macrandra, and Alternanthera reineckii.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There are three red plants in there I believe. From left to right: Ludwidgia sp. red, Rotala macrandra, and Alternanthera reineckii.

Thx Fresh for picking up my slack! Been busy work this week(50+ hrs) & finding time to reply has been tough...

sit in silence

I understand about the work thing. Besides, I think a group of us have the same plants more or less.

I understand about the work thing. Besides, I think a group of us have the same plants more or less.

Yeah bet we could rattle off a few&between 6-8 of us we'd have basically the same setups as well...
The winds of change are a blowin!

sit in silence

I'm curious what this tank looks like currently.

Just keep swimming

I'm curious what this tank looks like currently.

Just keep swimming

It's predominantly green these days...full of stargrass,dhg,staur. repens & for the time being a pot of glosso...

sit in silence...

Green is good! I was just curious. Thanks for the reply.

Just keep swimming

Back
Top Bottom