28 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A background, even a piece of black garbage bag would improve the appearance, a few tall plants in the back corners and lose the tiger barb. They are not usually good tank mates for angels, especially if there is less than 6. That is a nice looking angel. The heater could be placed horizontally near the bottom of the back pane to make it less obtrusive, and be closer to the filter intake wher more water would flow over it, making it more efficient. Hope that helps. It wasn't meant to be crticism.

How long have you had these plants in the tank? The tall ones should fill in the back in time, especially the val in the corner. A background for sure, and maybe some smaller foreground plants would look great. Cool that your barb and angels get along. I have twelve full grown barbs. They are in a tank by themselves. For good reason!

Glenc said:
How long have you had these plants in the tank? The tall ones should fill in the back in time, especially the val in the corner. A background for sure, and maybe some smaller foreground plants would look great. Cool that your barb and angels get along. I have twelve full grown barbs. They are in a tank by themselves. For good reason!
the live plants are the ones in the back corners, they are both about a year old, the other are plastic. i do not even know what kinds they are, i just picked up a package of mixed aquatic plant bulbs at walmart, 2 out of the 5 actually sprouted. :D
the barb is the last surviving member of a small school of 6.

Zagz said:
Definately a background. Your angel is a beauty.
thanks, i assume you are talking about the striped one that is giving a good profile, my gold angel is a little hard so see since he is looking head on.

BillD said:
The heater could be placed horizontally near the bottom of the back pane to make it less obtrusive, and be closer to the filter intake wher more water would flow over it, making it more efficient.
how will this effect my bubble curtain along the back?

Back
Top Bottom