29 + 10 planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant keep up with the changes. Lol. I like this the best.
Thanks. It's not what I would do if I were calling the shots! I mean, obviously I'm making the big decisions, but I'm giving the topple popple a lot of discretion.

So... I made this insultingly low offer on a OBO listing on eBay for a Fluval Spec III. The seller refused, but, when the auction ended, I won it. ??? The spouse is not in on this at all. I...am not sure what to do about that.

Paid for the Fluval. It's either going to be for ramshorns or.. Keeping Nudger? That conversation started in front of the child, we'll pick it up later.

We can be in trouble together!
And what did you do?

I made little hidey spots for the loaches.
1490571524620.jpg
1490571640274.jpg

1490571779920.jpg

Everybody has slightly red gills. Ammonia is .5! I don't know why. I can't change it right now, which really is not okay. Ughhhhhhhh

The spouse and I have decided that the Fluval will be a ramshorn house in the dining room. Now I don't have to worry about the ramshorns out competing the rabbits and mysteries.

Oh my goodness! It's so adorable, I love it! You are so talented, I really admire your artwork and creativity. Just wow... I have no words for how cool this is!
It looks super soft and cuddly too... :lol:
Awesome job.

The kuhlis have brought food and plants into their hidey spot. They have also partially blocked off one end of the tube with a decorative blob of plastic. I had not realized that loaches redecorate.

Back
Top Bottom