29 gal rescape and new additions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nigoodman

Aquarium Advice Activist
First off I'd like to say thank you to all the forum members who helped me with their advice. Thanks to you guys I now have a happy, healthy, fully cycled tank.

i changed over to black sand substrate and added in a small, slate hideout and a new piece of driftwood. Below are before and afters on my rescaping.

Before

image-819891376.jpg

After

image-2958055471.jpg

Also yesterday I went to my LFS to get a school of cories :) I went there with my heart set on Sterbais but then fell inlove with the look an personality of these bandit cories. I have seven of them and so far so good. Even my female DGs who are super aggressive don't seem to mind them too much. Here's a photo shoot of my little guys.

image-1851763367.jpg

image-3738739785.jpg

They are extremely active this morning so it's hard to get a good shot. More photos to come though! And this will be my thread for anyone who wants to follow along as I get to my full stock and document how the fish are adjusting!

Im open to critiques on aquascaping. Im planning on getting two rams in a few months as long as the tank remains as stable as it is!

Nice tank! Big difference after aqua escaping! What's the green thing on the right?

Thank you! And if ur reffering to the teal cylinder its just a decoration from the petco near me that i picked up it has a big hole in the top and holes down the sides. My DGs love to swim through it and they even rest on the edge of the circles! Its in there because its teal color matches the walls of my room

Another partial rescape! I added a new fake plant, some fauxpani and an extra tetra whisper 10 to leave on when im not home just to aid in filtration and flow. Thoughts and critiques are welcome!

image-1661906025.jpg

Another partial rescape! I added a new fake plant, some fauxpani and an extra tetra whisper 10 to leave on when im not home just to aid in filtration and flow. Thoughts and critiques are welcome!

Looks great! I just redid Myne as well!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131106_141009.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131106_141009.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom