30L Biorb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big clean last night. Broke the tank down and rinsed the undergravel sponges and media. Added a few root tabs when putting it all back together. Used about 40% of the original water when refilling. Everyone looks fine this morning but the water still has a bit of a haze. IMG_1202.jpgIMG_1055.jpgIMG_1123.jpgIMG_0951.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I added a crypt a few days ago to see how it does. I love the darker leaves and the contrast. IMG_1221.jpg

I found the original listing for the crypt wendtii. But color wasn't included. The ones I have range from pinky red to brown.

I found the original listing for the crypt wendtii. But color wasn't included. The ones I have range from pinky red to brown.

You'll have to try Crypt wendtii "Florida Sunset" one day. I don't have any room, but you may!

PWC and vacuum today. Everything is doing great. Removed the huge male mystery snail, he was trying to forcefully have relations with snails 1/4 his size. Put him back in with the rest of the adults.
IMG_1314.jpg

Missed some updates...

Been keeping up on maintenance and the CPD's are doing great. Red comes out on occasion. All in all every one is good. IMG_1591.jpgIMG_1592.jpgIMG_1593.jpgIMG_1612.jpgIMG_1615.jpg

I’ve been keeping up with my maintenance and the tank and fish are doing well. IMG_1945.jpg

Red still hangs in his log a lot and the CPDs are awesome. IMG_1798.jpgIMG_1801.jpgIMG_1857.jpgIMG_1928.jpg

Thanks. It’s really about trial and error on finding the right plant for the tank. The CPDs are so cute and almost impossible to photograph. I have a sitting chair next to the tank now so I can watch them more.

Haven’t updated in a while. Tank has been stable. Red the Betta and the 6 CPD are doing fine. IMG_2493.jpgIMG_2503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom