40 breeder Apistogramma build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMK how they are healthwise, anything remotely neon like always makes me nervous

LMK how they are healthwise, anything remotely neon like always makes me nervous

Whys that? These are doin good, starting to color up again and exploring the tank. The barbs literally swim up and down under the filter out put all day, switching back and forth between the 2 filters

Terrible shot, but everyone ate tonight
YBAkVzm.jpg

Going to stop at the lfs tonight after my football clinic. Pics to come...

Got 4 more cherry barbs and 4 sterbai cories and a couple plants. Picked up a crypt spiralis and a contortion val that I split up to add some height. Don’t mind the wood in the picture, it’s finishing up with it’s fuzzy algae stuff faze, think I should be able to siphon it out during the wc Sunday.

Crypt
62YBRAI.jpg

Val
sMhb0gy.jpg

Cories
ti9JNXm.jpg

Fts
nW3BS57.jpg

I uploaded the picture to my wife's mac book and used cutting edge tech to zoom in 1276.5x... pretty sure there is algae in the bottom left corner, 3mm above sand bed.

Lfs was having a half off sale yesterday so I bumped up the numbers of neons and cories. Got 5 more neons and 2 more cories, all they had of both. Also debating picking up another tall plant for the right side of the tank, but don’t want it to look to symmetrical, lfs has some Brazilian swords that I thought I might try one

Added some plants and snails today, also took the neons out of my shrimp tank and put them in here. Might add a few more not sure, but picked up some red ludwiga and scarlet temple (I think). Don’t mind the algae

rDbE9ee.jpg

L8hgZPM.jpg

nGJgnvo.jpg

Fts

ra6XVbO.jpg

Added a couple more ludwiga today and tweaked the plants just a bit during the water change

MKa4Ajm.jpg

ZwnnG6W.jpg

Bx0yxb5.jpg

Fts

Gb5b1dx.jpg

Added my Apistos today, went with a McMasteri pair. Pics when they come out

Females still in hiding but was able to get a sub par pic of the male.

QQBRrO9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom