5 gallon ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlitzCraze

Aquarium Advice Activist
K well I have a 5 gallon fully cycled hexagon tank I currently have one betta and a annubis plant inside what else should I add please let me know I want I make it a beautiful tank since I'll be keeping it in my living room any help would be great!!!!

BlitzCraze said:
K well I have a 5 gallon fully cycled hexagon tank I currently have one betta and a annubis plant inside what else should I add please let me know I want I make it a beautiful tank since I'll be keeping it in my living room any help would be great!!!!

What are you thinking? More decor? Plants? Or shrimp or snails? A pic would help :)

Any ideas I'm open to anything both plants and I'd love some tank mates for my betta

Here is the tank it's an old pic there is no algae anymore

Attachments

• image-2674694730.jpg
    image-2674694730.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 74
BlitzCraze said:
Any ideas I'm open to anything both plants and I'd love some tank mates for my betta

Imo the tank is too small for fish tank mates but (depending on the bettas personality) you could try shrimp or a snail.
I have java fern and java moss in some of my Betta tanks. It's very easy to grow and doesnt need high lighting.

Yes I like the price of wood idea I could get the annubis plant to attach itself to it. I have never Owned any shrimp before are the fun to own what kind of shrimp do you suggest ?

With betta I would say ghost shrimp. Some bettas eat shrimp and ghosties are cheap and will hold their own to an extent.

Snails. Not much will fit in that tank.... an african dwarf frog would be cool with he betta but wont get along with the shrimp most likely...

Back
Top Bottom