54g bowfront update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkbait54

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just got some new plants the fish really enjoy it.... Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• image-3087042827.jpg
    image-3087042827.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image-2999814790.jpg
    image-2999814790.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 154
They are actually amazon swords.... If they dont do well ill get some grandifloius now i know where to get them.

2x Angels
2x Bolivian rams
1x clown pleco
1x rainbow shark
4x cories
6x rummy tetras
1x pearl gourami
1x African brown knife
1x peacock eel

And I'm growing out a EBJD for my 125g and replacing with a pair of cockatoo cichlids :)

do you know if it is possible for angels to pair up as juvies? cause i have 3 and two of them never leave eachothers side and the other one just does his own thing.

It's possible you have one the only sure fire way is when they lay eggs each do their part.

If they are it's best to get rid of the third wheel cause he will be in their way.

Usually they start mating around 3 inches.

Sharkbait54 said:
It's possible you have one the only sure fire way is when they lay eggs each do their part.

If they are it's best to get rid of the third wheel cause he will be in their way.

Usually they start mating around 3 inches.

ok thanks! they are all about an inch, give or take, im gonna wait awhile and do some more research on pair and mating behaviour. are there any 100% sure ways to tell the sex?

The best way is when they actually lay egg female will lay and male will fertilize that's how I found out.

Also for some reason I bought them at the same size and now my male is 2x the size of the female.

Back
Top Bottom