55-Gallon Process

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes actually. One molly gave birth to over 30! Also, right as I was about to transfer them into the finally-established 10-gallon, I saw a few brine shrimp-size fish. The eggs must have went with the gravel I used to help cycle it, and now I have about 7 babies. I am not sure whether they are baby danios or baby neon tetras. They are clear, but when in the light, they look like they have the tetra's infamous glow.

I plan on moving the micro-babies soon because I want to get the mollies out of their breeder box and into a bigger tank. Anyway, I will keep you all posted on what these new little guys are.

I am new at this and I think you are doing well wish I had waited until I read you post before purchasing a my test kit I paid Freshwater Master Test Kit = $35.00 for the same kit

I have the same problems. I am now seeing tanks go away on craigslist.org, like $50 for 55-gallon with stand. $35 is what most pet stores charge, and if you get it online for $25, the s&h is still $10, so you don't really gain anything. I was just buying a lot at once.

Back
Top Bottom