92 gallon corner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Looks nice! Can't see the video, says it's private. What do you plan on stocking it with?

I still have to put the piece on the left side then trim everything. The wood is going to go up the sides then a canopy at the top. I did a 50% water change yesterday. 4 hours later my water test showed my ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates are all good now for fish. I'm going to check it again once I get home. This is going to be a discus tank. I'm going to put other fish in to. Suggestions on tank mates for discus? I want to put them in first and discus last because of how expensive discus are.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How down on the video it will give u a link. Then copy n paste it to your browser.

Video shows my filtration.

Maybe some nice schooling fish? Maybe black neon tetras or neon tetras? You could easily do a school of 20 or so in there. As a bottom feeder you could do cory cats or kuhli loaches. Do you even want bottom feeders? They would add some motion to the tank as well. Looking forward to more pics!

My driftwood is in my garage soaking in a plastic container because it floats. Hopefully n another month it will sink.

I have little kids and didn't want a door in the front of the tank so I came up with this idea. Watch video!

Sorry had never done this YouTube thing before now it is public.

Tank looks good!
Very interesting how you avoided doors on stand and it still looks awesome!
How about rams(GBR) with your discus??

Thanks for the suggestions for stocking.

Back
Top Bottom