Added new piece of driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I bought the marineland led double bright 36 to 48 inch for my tank and I tried it out. I'm not too happy with it. When it's all stretched out to 48 it is very flimsy. Might have to return it and get the bigger one. It's just so much more money. It sucks.

Whoops wrong thread!!!!

So I bought the marineland led double bright 36 to 48 inch for my tank and I tried it out. I'm not too happy with it. When it's all stretched out to 48 it is very flimsy. Might have to return it and get the bigger one. It's just so much more money. It sucks.

Wrong thread lol but I'd like to answer. You'll be happier by 200% with the larger light fixture. I have the same light but mine is the bigger one. It goes from end to end on my 75g.

Didn't know how I'd feel about the light after running 4 T5 HO with amazing ATI bulbs BUT... The marineland DB's give the tank just a natural look and the shimmer is amazing. I'm very pleased for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom