Angelfish Lovers! Show us your best photos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
67720-albums13527-picture63932.jpg

67720-albums13527-picture63930.jpg

67720-albums13527-picture63935.jpg

67720-albums13527-picture63934.jpg

I'm pretty sure he is p. leopoldi but I'm no angel experr

I believe you're right. My book is so old that P. leopoldi wasn't a recognized specie and not even listed. LOL That's why I thought it had to be a hybrid. But the longer nose and multiple stripes matches a number of pics online to P. leopoldi. Either case, still a nice looking fish (y)

I believe you're right. My book is so old that P. leopoldi wasn't a recognized specie and not even listed. LOL That's why I thought it had to be a hybrid. But the longer nose and multiple stripes matches a number of pics online to P. leopoldi. Either case, still a nice looking fish (y)

Haha thanks! Yours are all awesome too! My guy is around 2 years old and full grown and is nowhere near the size of an adult P. scalare.

My lone angelfish. Got him when he was the size of a nickel. He's now larger than silver-dollar!

Attachments

• Angelfish 001.JPG
    Angelfish 001.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 112
After seeing these pic's i may want to get some angels any tips on how to keep them i'm still new to the fish keeping hobby.

Keep you're water clean, I do a 40 percent water change weekly, it's a bit over the top but iv just got 3 new ones and they have fin rot and the big water changes are great for them, I have lots of plants for all the smaller fish to hide from the angels

Back
Top Bottom