Any advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosebud76

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I recently bought an albino rainbow shark but wanted some advice on feeding. It's in a 150 ltr tank with live plants and lots of hiding places. I've been putting algae wafers in his hideouts but doesn't seem too interested. Is there anything else I can do? ?

I'd give him a few days to get acclimated to the new tank environment. That's what I do with all my new arrivals. Usually they begin eating within at least a couple days once they become comfortable in their new home.

Yepp! Also, if you have any other fish in the tank, the shark might just learn to eat on its own. That's usually what happens to me... The new fish just follow the other fish and eat... lol.

Got quite a few in the tank and i know he'll have some competition with the other algae eaters. He's just too cute and I want to give him a head start!

Rosebud76 said:
Got quite a few in the tank and i know he'll have some competition with the other algae eaters. He's just too cute and I want to give him a head start!

Back
Top Bottom