Apollo the Gold Mystery Snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cre8byconstance

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Apollo finally came out of his shell, where he's been hiding for the last two days since I introduced him to my tank. He's adorable!
IMG_5534.JPGIMG_5537.JPGIMG_5539.JPGIMG_5541.JPGIMG_5543.JPG

Cute. I'm loving my Mystery Snails, I have a Yellow in my big tank and a Blue in my smaller one. The Yellow, Dick, has more personality. And he likes to eat spinach. I blanch a leaf or two and put them in on suction cup clips

I love their freckles. I have several and enjoy watching the and raising the youngsters.

Cute. I'm loving my Mystery Snails, I have a Yellow in my big tank and a Blue in my smaller one. The Yellow, Dick, has more personality. And he likes to eat spinach. I blanch a leaf or two and put them in on suction cup clips

Cute! I'm really hoping Apollo has a lot of personality once he settles in a bit. Right now he's just getting acclimated to his new home.

Thanks. Lots of patience and time staring at them.

Have you seen yours glide down the tank yet? Rather than climb down they will let go of the side and glide down perfectly upright like a flight in the water.

Thanks. Lots of patience and time staring at them.

Have you seen yours glide down the tank yet? Rather than climb down they will let go of the side and glide down perfectly upright like a flight in the water.

I haven't seen him glide yet, but I have seen him fall a little gracelessly lol. I think my turning on the tank light startled him.

Yeah, Dick started doing that. It's really cool

Back
Top Bottom