before and after

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After trimming

And removing the sand, which I replaced with 3M black color quartz.

Attachments

• IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1811.JPG
    IMG_1811.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 100
wow, what a difference!, the first one couldnt even tell anything other than plants were in there. :)
looks great though
(hope you made sure to check all plant snippings to avoid accidentally tossing out a few hitchhikers attached)

of course I wish i was close enough to go rummaging through your trash. free plants !!! woot!! woot!!

wow, what a difference!, the first one couldnt even tell anything other than plants were in there. :)
looks great though
(hope you made sure to check all plant snippings to avoid accidentally tossing out a few hitchhikers attached)

of course I wish i was close enough to go rummaging through your trash. free plants !!! woot!! woot!!

Yep, I shook the trimmings off into the bucket I was using to store the shrimp. I think I got everyone, including the babies. I didn't see anyone when I finished draining.

Free plants? Ha! I reuse the trimmings in other tanks if I can, then give some to my soon to be sister in law or friends, if there's any left I offer them on here or CL. ;) I'll be doing some trimming on here soon, once it's not so darn hot everywhere, want them to ship healthy :)

Your plants grow so well Dragon!!!

And honestly, I really don't do much for the ones in this tank, or any of our tanks except our 40g. All get root tabs, iron and Excel (usually when I remember it *lol* Our 40 has CO2 and we're trying to find a CO2 tank to do on our tetra/angelfish tank.

Back
Top Bottom