Betta tank update :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DazF

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I thought I would share my updated tank :p

I have now re-homed the neons and added some african dwarf frogs, they're brilliant!

In the tank is
1 male betta
10 red cherry shrimp
3 african dwarf frogs
2 assassin snails (will he moved to my 150l tank once the pests are dealt with!)

Very happy tank :) the frogs ate one of the shrimp at first but seem to be leaving them alone now... Maybe the lfs didnt feed them that day!?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398100608.982027.jpg

Very unique and cool! I wouldn't mind figuring out how to have a frog and what goes into that!

Thanks buddy :) they are really fun to watch i really like having them and the shrimp with my betta could watch it all day

Very nice! Love the color of your betta :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This gravel is really light (i intend on changing soon, its the gravel my fiance bought when she got me the tank) so when i've tried to plant in it, it never holds :(

Hmmm in order to thrive it will eventually need to be planted with a root tab;)

Yeah i have a few in my 150L too... Might move this one over and get something smaller for this tank ;) maybe even just a few moss balls

Yeah maybe, i did think about keeping this tank with only fake plants and keeping the 150L planted but my shrimps adore this plant! Also my tap water has high nitrates so this helps that too

Very cool!!! I love the happy star fish! Where did you get the pagoda? It's the best I've ever seen! Love everything about your tank!!!

Thanks :) was just a cheap decor from the lfs when i setup the tank, i love my community tank but Silvio the betta will always be no1

Back
Top Bottom