betta tank upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got home to see that he killed the new snail and one of the ghost shrimp :( no more friends for betta

Why dont i get a nano tank so you can keep shrimps in it its pretty cool check out mine

image-3228500250.jpg

Attachments

• image-3366471143.jpg
    image-3366471143.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 53
That looks really cool :) I was thinking about that, I have a little 5 gallon, half gallon and two 3 gallons sitting around, but I don't know if I wanna set up a 4th tank since I'm pretty busy with college and work. But maybe when my schedule slows down!

Good news the snail is actually not dead like I thought! I didn't take him out last night cuz I was too tired about I was about to right now when I noticed his feelers moving around. He just got stuck on his back. Maybe the shrimp died of stress or something too instead of my betta killing it...idk

hellaasian said:
His probably hiding amano shrimps are the masters at hiing

Well the amano shrimp was my bettas original tank mate in the 3 gallon tank until I moved him to this one. I broke the entire 3 gallon tank down and took everything out of it and threw out the sand that was in it because it smelled kinda weird but still no shrimp! I checked the old filter and everything, I checked the floor and the desk it was on and all over...gone without a trace

**** lol thats the same thing that happened to me i couldnt find my amano shrimp at all thanks just go the moss ball and banna plants yesterday

Back
Top Bottom