Blue paradise fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqueonevolve4

Aquarium Advice Activist
Female blue paradise fish in the planted nano

Attachments

• image-2186844706.jpg
    image-2186844706.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 324
Aqueonevolve4 said:
Thank you :) its a 4 gallon!!

Very pretty! But paradise fish need 20 or 30 gals I'm pretty sure. Anyway, gorgeous aquascape!

Cool! I'm starting a 5 gallon nano aquaculture tank soon! Hope it looks as awesome as this one, lol. :)

@emarld76 paradise fish were actually among the first type of fish to be part of the aquarium hobby!! They are in the labyrinth family of fish which include bettas and gouramis. They, like bettas can survive in room temperature water in smaller spaces but thrive in a high tech setup like mine.

@jmay33 go with the aqueon evolve line of nano tanks!! Everythigs included, the filter and light are great and te light has done great with my plants!! Also if something breaks they send you a new one no questions asked!

Aqueonevolve4 said:
@jmay33 go with the aqueon evolve line of nano tanks!! Everythigs included, the filter and light are great and te light has done great with my plants!! Also if something breaks they send you a new one no questions asked!

That's awesome! Thank you!

Aqueonevolve4 said:
@emarld76 paradise fish were actually among the first type of fish to be part of the aquarium hobby!! They are in the labyrinth family of fish which include bettas and gouramis. They, like bettas can survive in room temperature water in smaller spaces but thrive in a high tech setup like mine.

Wow I didn't know that! Really cool

If anyone is willing to sell a female blue paradise gourami, I am very interested. I have three males by accident and I would like to breed. They are constantly making bubble nest. Just need a gal to fulfill their needs lol

Back
Top Bottom