Bubble gum machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Autumnsky said:
I am so sorry to hear about your Betta.

There are some heaters which now have automatic fuse if it goes too hot it pops off (need to buy a new one though). Safety switch. Any new ones I get will have that.

Heater horror stories are so scary, because almost every one has one (especially in cooler winter areas or keep house on the cooler side)

Also if it is a Betta, don't forget to leave air space at the top for them to gulp air, just in case any body reading this in the future wants to do this. So cute idea.

That's ok he was already spitting food and had tattered fins. I felt horrible about the heater but I think the thermostat was messed up :-/ I should have watched the thermometer better

Nice! Can you give a close up of just the tank? And luckily there was only one fish :( mine overheated and killed off my whole 30 gal. and breeding pair of angels.
($30 all glass topfin brand from petsmart if anyone needs to know )

tarpon said:
Nice! Can you give a close up of just the tank? And luckily there was only one fish :( mine overheated and killed off my whole 30 gal. and breeding pair of angels.
($30 all glass topfin brand from petsmart if anyone needs to know )

Oh man that's horrible!! Ill try and post one for you

img_2093874_0_dfb16e6c9dcc2cda4b6f2540c39be0f3.jpg
I still need to drill holes in the lid for tubes...

Back
Top Bottom