Bubble gum machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I finally have my bubble gum machine pretty close to finished! Wanted you guys to see it!

img_1876687_0_2dbccbe4d101cd987fe8d35eebf76158.jpg

Yeah but on tanked they had to make a gum ball machine they had to make one, cool none the less but definitely give props to the OP here on a job well done. I bet if you could make them on the regular people would buy.

Thanks everyone !! The hardest part was scooping out all my gumballs! Lol! It was easy.

sugarkrystals said:
I'm looking to do this, could you please tell me how you went about everything?

Check out an old thread of mine titles has anyone ever built an aquarium. The steps are close to the en of the thread. I'm on my phone so I cant figure out how to send u the link to the thread! Sorry!! It super easy the way we did it!

Thanks y'all! I put my betta in it but my betta died. It was already acting sick but somehow my heater heated the tank to 100 :-/

I am so sorry to hear about your Betta.

There are some heaters which now have automatic fuse if it goes too hot it pops off (need to buy a new one though). Safety switch. Any new ones I get will have that.

Heater horror stories are so scary, because almost every one has one (especially in cooler winter areas or keep house on the cooler side)

Also if it is a Betta, don't forget to leave air space at the top for them to gulp air, just in case any body reading this in the future wants to do this. So cute idea.

Back
Top Bottom