CBDFarms 70 gallon tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CBDFarm

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I am new to the hobby. A few months back a came across a deal I couldn't pass... I got the 70 gallon tank, API Large filter, multiple lights, multiple decorations, bubbler, stand,etc and a lot of fish including violet goby(dragonfish), roseline shark fish, Scat fish,eels, picasimus, bala shark fish, etc.
Recently I got 2 apple/mystery snails. One gold, the other a rare mix of blue/green. Here are some videos.

Tank with LED lights only

Tank with normal lights

Thanks a lot. I want to do a coral/reef tank but their seems to be a lot too it compared to freshwater haha. But reef/coral tanks look so beautiful.

Opps I forgot to post how much I got everything for. 100 bucks :) I hope to one day learn enough about reef tanks and try it :)

Thats what I said and that is what got me into the hobby haha. The initial price was amazing. I looked into the same tank/size(400+ new) and I was like... I need to get that just for the tank alone haha. When I first when to the guys house and he was giving me the filter,bubbler, everything, i almost said "you sure you didnt forget another "0" on the end of you add, 100 just seems to good to be true LOL.

Definitely a nice deal... I've had to pass off deals like this and better.. Congrats for the new tank!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Back
Top Bottom