Chi Tanks let's see them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Today I got a great deal for the tank, it was $20. (CL)

This is it just set up, literally 10 min after!

60074-albums12946-picture59983.jpg

Just threw some stuff in there to get it running, so there is much room for improvement. But I really LOVE the tank itself.

I need to order a lid for it so I don't need to worry about any jumping problems, so for now will add some plastic wrap over the main edges and a few floating plants.

It has some added filter pad I keep in my other tank for just such an occasion, I cut it in two and put each half on a side of the filter.

Here is the wide shot
60074-albums12946-picture59982.jpg

And because I love to show off my fish here is a pretty and fav pic of my Betta he is about a two years old. He was about 6 months old in the pic.
60074-albums12946-picture37579.jpg

I also have the Bambo Wall aka Zen Wall decoration but need to look for it as I took it out of my Edge a long time ago, so might use that.

Just happened very fast so I hadn't really done any serious planning.

Also thinking of a piece of Spiderwood sticking out the top and adding Dwarf shrimp. Then of course, I would move the Betta.

Please post your pics! I would love to see everyone's set ups and hear a little about it!

Back
Top Bottom