Classroom Setups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, so after many scouting expeditions with Sceraxn, I ended up with White Clouds as tankmates for my Dwarf Gourami and also picked up some ghost shrimp that I had high hopes would keep my gravel a little cleaner, but instead mostly just ended up as snacks for Apollo (the name the kids have given the DG). He is actually LESS shy since I put in the White Clouds, but no aggression. He just comes out more to see what they are up to and then goes back into his plants.

I added one Threadfin Rainbow to the 20 long, and I want at least two more to keep him company, but haven't found any more locally yet. My Ph has been weird, going between 6.0 and 6.5 for no apparent reason, so for the time being, I am sticking to fish that can handle that low of a Ph. It's really weird, because the Ph in the 10g has actually gone up to 7.2, and I use the same tap water for both of them. I do love my Threadfin though, and can't wait to get more of them!

And...for those who were interested in Sceraxn's kribs...we have wigglers! It's their first clutch though, so just keeping our fingers crossed!

If they don't get it right this time, they probably will eventually- congratulations!

Yea I lost a baby Discus but gained some Krib fry. I noticed the Kribs literally 30 seconds after I got rid of the Discus so there were all sorts of emotions swirling around. lol

He isn't giving himself enough credit there! *LOL* He is still balancing two quarter-sized discus, a gorgeous but very small GBR, and now a brood of Kribs! I hope I can one day be good enough at this hobby to balance all of that...

Back
Top Bottom