Craigslist finds and fix-ups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MDChurch said:
Craigslist around me is almost hopeless. The sellers all think they are going to get their original investment back or make a huge profit so all of the prices are way higher than new set ups from the lfs. Some of them are really rediculous!!

Oh believe me it's like that everywhere. I was so mad I made a 3 page used aquarium guidelines document posted it 4x it gets removed every time I'm sure by the same self envisioned scammers that think their 55 with tired old equipment from the 80s is worth 600.00

Tcal01 said:
Did you get the German short haired pointer come with it lol. Awesome dog

Lol. That's my dog Clark for a size comparison. He's a jack russell/ Brittany spaniel mix

Rinzy said:
Lol. That's my dog Clark for a size comparison. He's a jack russell/ Brittany spaniel mix

Wow really??? Maybe thers was some glare on my screen cuz he looks just like a GSP

I got this 120g catfish tank and stand for $100. We refinished the stand but otherwise it's solid.
img_2004540_0_14c945da4d37ee510e818c63aae10e86.jpg

jetajockey said:
I got this 120g catfish tank and stand for $100. We refinished the stand but otherwise it's solid.

Beats mine by a mile lol as deals go. Quite nice. Cats seem to like it. Dog nonplussed.

I found a really nice deal, the only thing is that I don't have room to put this on... :( I might jumped on the smaller one tho.

Attachments

• image-1062209382.jpg
    image-1062209382.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2493917827.jpg
    image-2493917827.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 91
I got my 125 with two cheap filters crappy gravel a few decorations standard lid and light and the stand for 180 it wasn't the best deal butt it wasn't bad

MatthewM said:
I got my 125 with two cheap filters crappy gravel a few decorations standard lid and light and the stand for 180 it wasn't the best deal butt it wasn't bad

Not the best deal are you mad? A 125, filters, acc, stand? Looks like excellent deal to me!

Waiting on a call back today for a 75 full setup with stand and 72 bowfront full setup with stand for $150! Can't wait for the call lol

Mrc8858 said:
Waiting on a call back today for a 75 full setup with stand and 72 bowfront full setup with stand for $150! Can't wait for the call lol

WaaAAAAAA!!!!! I live in the wrong state clearly. People think their fw 29 gallon setup is worth 400.00 :( newest abomination thinks his 55 fw setup with a whisper 40 filter is worth 800.00 god help me.....

And then witness the arrogance of THIS ad.

"I'm looking for at least a 75 Gallon. If you don't know if you have a 75 gallon or not, it should measure close to 48" long, 18" wide, and 21" tall, give or take half an inch. I'm not looking for anything smaller than 75 gallons but will take larger.

PLEASE INCLUDE THE MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR TANK IN YOUR EMAIL. I'm a little tired of showing up and seeing that you have a 55 gal. I'm also tired of arguing with you about the size of your aquarium. The length, width, and height determine the amount of water that it can hold, not what somebody told you it was when you bought it.

I don't need fish, decorations, lights, heaters, or a stand unless you just want to get rid of them. I may be interested in filters if they are the canister type, or pro sump setups. I've got enough of the black ones that hang from the back.

I've got $30 cash, OR a working Dell Latitude D610 laptop with charger running Windows 7 that I can trade. It is an older laptop, but runs great. It has a 15 inch screen, 2ghz processor, 2gb ram, 80gb harddrive, wireless and bluetooth. Battery lasts 45-60 minutes. I can do both (and maybe a little more) for a larger tank."

I hate when people try like hell to SOUND intelligent when by virtue of the very content they post it is obvious they aren't. They are simply ignorant and aggressive. He's got a whole 30 dollars on it lmao! Any bets he HASNT had any takers? ;)

Lonestarbandit said:
Not the best deal are you mad? A 125, filters, acc, stand? Looks like excellent deal to me!

Lol yeah it was a super deal not as good as some guys get but I was pretty proud!

Back
Top Bottom