Custom Xbox Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok guy I finally finished the tank and got my livestock ... I LOVE IT
2x RCS
2x assassin snails
it won't let me add picture I will add it in a second

Ok will a mod give me assistance? I can't post my pics it said " it exceeds my quota" what's that crap?

Go to your user cp, then scroll to the bottom left side. You should see an option to view all your attachments and from there you need to delete some in order to post new ones.

I'm curious to see what this setup looks like! Is it an actual xbox turned into a tank?

Original Xbox not 360 just give me a little while I usually post from my iPod but I need go get to a comp.

George9 said:
Go to your user cp, then scroll to the bottom left side. You should see an option to view all your attachments and from there you need to delete some in order to post new ones.

I'm curious to see what this setup looks like! Is it an actual xbox turned into a tank?

I don't see a delete button

Ok guys best I can do is link the album and the build thread to you guys... Imma grab my moms laptop to do it ASAP

We no longer offer the capability to delete attachments - it throws off the continuity of the site. Options are to use photo albums here on AA, use an image hosting site like photobucket, or upgrade to a supporting member, which gives you more attachment space.

Cool concept for a tank! Thanks for sharing.

fort384 said:
We no longer offer the capability to delete attachments - it throws off the continuity of the site. Options are to use photo albums here on AA, use an image hosting site like photobucket, or upgrade to a supporting member, which gives you more attachment space.

Cool concept for a tank! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for letting me know

Trying to get my water clear... But since on shrimp died I went and got it replaced plus one more so now there are three :) I shined a little flashlight on em so you could see em under the rock

Never mind I forgot I cant post more pics maybe I will make another album and link it later sorry my bad

Back
Top Bottom