Endgame's Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Endgame319

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been keeping fish for a little more than a year and have 5 tanks. I really enjoy this hobby and I'll probably be keeping fish for many years to come.

Brichardi Breeding Tank:
This is my first tank, and one of my favourites. It contains a young brichardi breeding pair and 30-40 fry. This is this pairs third batch of fry. It has an AC200 filter, and a 100w heater.
25g.JPG

The fry:
fry.JPG

The father:
brichardi.JPG

10g Hex:
My second tank. My original plans were for dwarf puffers, but for now it keeps fish that dont fit anywhere else. I plan on eventually moving them into a 29g. It hold 1 Long-finned rosy barb, 3 cories, and a danio. It has a topfin 10 HOB filter and a 50w heater.
10ghex.JPG

10g: My third tank, it used to have many live plants, but they all died while I was on vacation. I thought they could go two weeks without light :( . Now it just hold 5 cardinals, and once I get some new plants I'll get some otos. It has an AC Mini, a 50w heater, and twin 15w NO flourescent bulbs.
10g.JPG

The Cardinals:
cardinals.JPG

55g:
My most recent tank. It holds some juvenile cichlids, and other aggressive fish. Residents: 1 jack dempsey, 1 firemouth, 1 green terror, 8 tiger barbs, 2 skunk loaches, 1 rainbow shark, 1 serpae tetra. It has two AC300 filters and a visitherm 300 heater.
55g.JPG

Jack:
dempsey.JPG

Rainbow shark:
rbowshark.JPG

I also have a betta in a 2.5g that I do not have pictures of. [/img]

Very nice tanks Endgame! I really like your bricardi pic.. Same one as your sig. pic right? :)

Back
Top Bottom